1) It’s winter break! Children tend to get cabin fever after a few days in the house, but with the next few things on this list I’m sure we can find something to keep them occupied.
2) Jones Beach is reopening their light show after going dark for seven years. The lights will start shinning on Thursday, November 20th and run until Sunday, January 4th. The show makes for a perfect family outing; not only with the lights be glowing, but the children’s faces will be too.
3) The Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center, NYC has become a “must see” for tourists who visit the city in the cold yet breathtaking winter months. If the hassle of traveling to the city or bourdon of the slow moving crowds is not appealing, come to Huntington and visit the gorgeous tree on Wall Street. The tree ceremony will taking place on November 30th.
4) Eggnog, hot chocolate and ginger lattes are just some of the delicious holiday drinks, but it’s the seasonal beer that we really enjoy. We are looking forward to partnering up with local brewer- Blue Point Brewery this winter who will be bringing us their freshest Winter Ale. Make sure to ask us about our other seasonal beers like Magic Hat’s Snow Roller and more!
5) Tis’ the season of giving, so give a gift that rocks! Paramount gift card are the perfect gift for all ages; they can be redeemed for tickets, venue merchandise, food and drinks. Purchase a gift card at the box office open daily from 12 pm- 6 pm or order them online (shipping & handling fees apply).
6) We are strong believers of giving back to our community and the holidays remind us of why we love it. The Paramount donates tickets to upcoming shows to charities, small businesses and local organizations. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can donate tickets to your next event. Not only do we give back, but we encourage our fans to give too; that’s why Buckcherry general admission tickets are only $10 after donating a toy at the box office.
7) We don’t have to fight for our right to party here! The Paramount is the perfect place to host an extravagant private holiday party. We guarantee to make mere visions into a reality and have guests mesmerized by the transformation. For more information contact Kimberly Ciaravino, Chief Event Architect, at Kimberly@paramountny.com or by phone at 631-673-7300 ext. 308 and make sure to check out the Special Events page on our website.
8) December is packed with shows and each day we are adding more! Christina Perri on 12/10, Gavin DeGraw on 12/11 and Daughtry on 12/14 are great shows for all ages. Tickets are still available to these shows and many more; keep checking our calendar for newly added shows!
9) Black Friday starts the season off right with lots of sales on everything from pots and pans to boots and bags. Who doesn’t love a good sale? That’s why we are running discounts on tickets throughout November and December. Signup for our FREE online newsletter to get updates on all of the discounts we’re offering. Discounts available include Buy One, Get One Free to Ace Frehley, Chevelle, and Rusted Root along with Buy 3 Get 1 Free for Flogging Molly!
10) Not everyone likes a silent night, I for one, love holiday music like Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas” and Adam Sandler’s “The Hanukkah Song.” Chris Isaak would agree with me because he will be performing his Holiday Tour 2014 at The Paramount on 12/18, tickets are still available!
11) End 2014 & start 2015 off right with Dark Star Orchestra on December 30th and again on New Year's Eve; double the nights, double the chances to get a kiss at midnight…maybe even a date in 2015, if the cards are played right. Otherwise you may be coming stag to The Misfits' St. Valentine's Day Massacre on 2/13.
12) Speaking of New Year’s…don’t forget to make a New Year’s resolution! If signing up for a gym membership never works out (no pun intended) why not choose something that will stick? Make the resolution to come to more concerts at The Paramount. Our show calendar next year is filling up quick, stay updated on all new show announcements and presale codes by signing up for our FREE newsletter.