Two years ago today The Paramount opened its doors for the first time. Located in downtown Huntington, The Paramount has a capacity of 1,555 and features; concerts, comedy, boxing, community and other special events in a club/theater setting. With over 25,000 Facebook fans, The Paramount was recently ranked as the #24 highest attended club venues worldwide by Pollstar Magazine. As a Ticketmaster venue, booked by Live Nation, The Paramount hosts over 150 events per year and has quickly established itself as the premier music venue on Long Island. In honor of The Paramount’s birthday we are counting down the reasons why The Paramount is the best place to go for live entertainment.
- No one wants to wait on line at the bar and with four bars the wait stops now.
- Our small venue helps create an intimate setting for seeing artists you love. In one online review Long Island resident, Jason L. said, “This is the best laid out, best thought out venue I have ever been in. Well done.”
- We pride ourselves on having helpful and friendly staff and it doesn’t hurt that they are all good looking too.
- Our booking department is constantly booking great bands. Together with Live Nation, we bring in new artists and timeless acts.
- Last, but definitely not least, Long Island finally has live music. We took away the hassle of traveling into the City to see a show. Commack resident, Nicole G. said, “All of the staff at the paramount is so nice! The sound system is awesome!! It's so amazing that some of my favorite bands/music artists are right in the neighborhood!!”
The Paramount's 2 Years Summed Up: http://vimeo.com/75440206