Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yellowcard 1.12.2013



This past Saturday I got to see Yellowcard preform live at The Paramount. This wasn’t my first concert at the Paramount or my first time seeing Yellowcard live, though it was my favorite.  When I first got to the venue, there weren’t a lot of people. But by the end of the show, the floor was packed, filled with fans, cheering, applauding, and yelling for more. By that time everyone was a mess.  People who’d taken off their shirts to try to cool off continued to walk around with them off, people who lost their shoes while crowd surfing walking around in their socks, girls with their hair a mess, and make up smudged. I don’t know why, but I love that. I love after a show, when you can barely hear anything, you can’t talk because you’ve lost your voice screaming the lyrics back to the band, and the last thing you want to do is look in a mirror until you get home and shower. That’s how I can tell I had an amazing night that I wouldn’t have given up for anything.  That’s exactly how I walked out of The Paramount on Saturday night. I’m not exactly sure when the next time I’ll be seeing a show at The Paramount will be, but I hope it’s soon because I know I’ll have just as an incredible time as I did seeing Yellowcard.

For more pictures from the show visit our Facebook page! 

- Lauren (intern)






No comments:

Post a Comment